eLando is a dynamic Joint Stock Company specializing in custom software solutions in the areas of mobile, web and enterprise computing.
Our diverse global presence fosters collaboration and innovation, ensuring that your career with us is not only fulfilling but also enriching.
For our continuously expanding technical team we are looking for a dedicated DevOps Engineer!
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the automation of the infrastructure
- Build and deliver CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure all systems meet the organization’s standards for security and reliability
- Be part of an agile team that follows the best software development practices to create innovative and scalable software solutions
- Maintain and enhance existing infrastructures and applications
- Participate in troubleshooting and technical analysis to improve performance and scalability
And you have:
- Relevant university degree (or equivalent experience/qualification)
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps engineer or a similar role
- Advanced or proficient knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Advanced or proficient knowledge of version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins or similar
- Experience with Kubernetes (AKS, EKS)
- Experience with Docker
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Linux/Unix and network fundamentals
- Database and SQL knowledge – PostgreSQL, MS SQL
- NoSQL Database knowledge – Redis, MongoDB etc
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate within the team
- The ability to adapt to projects of various scope and nature and different domains
- Fluency in English
It’s a big advantage if you have:
- Experience with Distributed Systems
- Experience with Terraform
- Additional certification or knowledge of products and technologies – this will be of great advantage
- Experience with monitoring tools
Why join eLando? Because you’ll get:
- A friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different expertise;
- A competitive salary and of course, regular salary increases!
- Additional annual leave program
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time
- Great opportunities to enhance your career and learn leading start-up and enterprise technologies
- Additional health insurance
- Personal monthly budget for you to choose additional benefits such as sports card, taxi vouchers, fuel vouchers, SPARK vouchers, charity donations, and many more!
- Coffee, refreshments, and weekly fruits at the office
- Baby bonus
- Team events + team away days
Join our team!
Create innovative software solutions that empower businesses across the globe with us!
We understand that it’s the talent, passion, and dedication of our people that drive our success.
So, send us your CV, and we’ll be happy to review it!
* Keep in mind only short-listed candidates will be contacted.