eLando is a dynamic Joint Stock Company specializing in custom software solutions in the areas of mobile, web and enterprise computing.
Our diverse global presence fosters collaboration and innovation, ensuring that your career with us is not only fulfilling but also enriching.
For our continuously expanding technical team we are looking for a dedicated Automation QA Engineer!
In this role you will:
- Carry out testing strategies and test plans
- Build and develop test cases and scripts with test automation tools and frameworks
- Perform functional, regression, integration and performance tests
- Create test reports and perform defect/test analysis and troubleshooting
- Join in design, code and documentation reviews
And you have:
- Great attention to detail, quality and its improvement
- Excellent documentation skills
- Practical knowledge of software testing methodologies, testing types and concepts
- Thorough understanding of OOP principles, software architecture and technologies, etc
- Programming skills in OOP-based language (preferably C#/Java) or any scripting language
- Good command of SQL and experience with DB platforms
- Experience with automation testing and tools (preferably Selenium suite)
- The ability to work well both autonomously and within a team
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good time-management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to cooperate within a team
- Positive attitude and willingness to improve
- Fluency in English
It’s a big advantage if you have:
- Experience with Load and Performance testing (Gatling or similar)
- Experience with Distributed Systems
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Additional certification or knowledge of products and technologies will be of a great advantage
Why join eLando? Because you’ll get:
- A friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different expertise;
- A competitive salary and of course, regular salary increases!
- Additional annual leave program
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time
- Great opportunities to enhance your career and learn leading start-up and enterprise technologies
- Additional health insurance
- Personal monthly budget for you to choose additional benefits such as sports card, taxi vouchers, fuel vouchers, SPARK vouchers, charity donations, and many more!
- Coffee, refreshments, and weekly fruits at the office
- Baby bonus
- Team events + team away days
Join our team!
Create innovative software solutions that empower businesses across the globe with us!
We understand that it’s the talent, passion, and dedication of our people that drive our success.
So, send us your CV, and we’ll be happy to review it!
* Keep in mind only short-listed candidates will be contacted.